Registration Re-Opened for the J1 Work and Travel Program
***Limited Time Only***
Our Sponsor informed us that they are in need of extra students for the Summer Work and Travel Program 2020.
Securing a placement and getting a preferred job is based on a first come, first serve basis. The window for processing applications is now very small; therefore registration must be completed and fees paid by March 13th.
REGISTRATION IS DONE ONLINE ONLY – OFFICE VISITS ONLY BY APPOINTMENTS
About The Program
The US J1 Summer Work and Travel Program allows eligible International college and university students the opportunity to work and experience the American culture for up to four months during their school break.
Registration Fee: JA$2,500.00 - Non Refundable
Program Fee: US$1,375.00
Orientation Fee: JA$3,000.00
Program Fee includes:
Guaranteed job placements; DS-2019 form needed to apply for the J1 Visa; medical insurance for four months; SEVIS; assistance with housing and on-going support throughout the program. It does not include Visa Voucher fee, airfare and housing expenses.
For full information on fees and cancellation policy - Click Here
Who Is Eligible?
Students who are:
- Enrolled full-time in a college, or university
- Between the ages of 18 and 29
- Doing a degree course for a minimum of two years
- Able to afford full program fee, plus a minimum of US$1,000 spending money
- Willing to work hard, perform the duties outlined in the job description and agree to abide by the program rules
- Able to stay in the United States through the duration of the program