Slide 1
e-JAM Overseas
CANADA: Work Visa Program
Looking for work in Canada? We have jobs in many fields such as Chefs, Construction, Roofers, Truck Drivers, Landscapers and much more!
Learn More
Register Now!

Jobs in Canada

Applicants have the option to apply for seasonal-unskilled jobs, or apply for a permanent-skilled position.  The difference between these two options is that skilled workers require specialized training and unskilled workers do not.

Unskilled workers are generally workers that requires no specific education level, or specialized experience, must have at least a high school diploma and the right experience in the field they are applying for.

Skilled permanent employee, may be eligible to apply for permanent residency under the Federal Skilled Worker Program and must meet certain criteria, such as suitable education and work experience.


e-JAM services business that requires:

Low Skilled Seasonal Workers average six months assignment – many workers returning yearly, working for the same company.

Skilled/Professional workers with certain work experience and education – these positions are permanent with 1-3 years contract and may be eligible to apply for permanent residence for themselves and their families.

Candidates must meet the minimum requirements to apply for the work permit and work in Canada, including, having good health and a clean criminal record.
  1. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required
  2. Must be able to read and write English
  3. An updated Resume
  4. At least a high school diploma
  5. Minimum three years’ work experience relevant to the job you are applying for
  6. Passports – current and expired passports
  7. Two passport site photographs
  8. Police / medical reports
  9. Reference Letters from current and past employers
  10. Paystubs – from current and previous jobs
  11. Copy of degree and/or certificates
  12. Three months bank statement showing proof of personal funds
  13. Family Information that may include copies of marriage and birth certificates
  14. You will also need to complete an in-depth online questionnaire

 Types of Positions:

  • Hospitality/Customer Service

  • Construction/Labourers/Carpenters

  • Truck Drivers /Mechanic Engineers

  • Electrical & Electronics Engineers

  • Landscapers

  • Technician Skilled Maintenance

  • Technician Certified

  • Welder/Fitter

  • Forklift Operator/Warehouse Person


Alberta, Ontario, British Columbia and Saskatchewan

Types of Industries:

Hospitality, amusement parks, cleaning, restaurant, fast food, food processing, sales, apparel, clerical, customer service, warehousing, manufacturing, parts assembly, construction, oil, telecommunications, agriculture, automotive, electronics and plastics.

Fees & Payment:

e-JAM does not charge applicants a placement fee, but due to the complexity of the forms in filing for the Canadian Temporary Work Permit, e-JAM uses the services of a licensed Immigration Consultant to prepare the visa application forms and submit them to the Canadian government on behalf of our applicants. Employers are then assured that workers hired through e-JAM have a 98% chance of getting approved by the Canadian Government.

The fee for professional service varies, depending on whether processing seasonal work permit applications (low skilled positions), or processing year-round work permit (high skilled positions).

Although we cannot guarantee results, deciding to use the services of an Immigration Consultant makes the process a lot easier, faster and increases an applicant chance of being successful in obtaining a work permit.

To start the process you first need to register and submit the following documents:
  1. Completed e-JAM Registration Form
  2. An updated resume
  3. Copy of passport (valid up to 6-months after return date), including any previously issued visas
  4. Head shot passport size photograph (face camera directly and smile)
*Once your registration is completed, you will be contacted and given additional information on how to proceed with your application.