J1 Getting Started
STEP 1 - ONLINE REGISTRATION
Do the following prior to completing our online registration form
a. Click here to download e-JAM’s Terms & Conditions and if agreed to our terms and conditions, print, initial where appropriate and sign – (to be uploaded in a word format).
b. Pay the non-refundable JA$2,500.00 Registration fee
Payable in Jamaican Dollars at any Sagicor Bank – A/C# 5501240763 – A/C Name: e-JAM, Employment Jamaica. Please ask the bank to record your name in the transaction.
c. Prepare to upload the following prior to completing the form:
• e-JAM’s signed Agreement
• A copy of bank receipt with your name printed clearly
• A scanned copy of passport size photograph (professional and smiling)
• An updated resume
• Copy of a valid school ID
• Copy of your passport - including any previously issued USA visas (must be valid up to six (6) months after return date)
d. Complete our Online Registration Form
In order to be considered as a potential candidate you MUST complete all sections of the form and upload the required documents listed above.
Note: Payment of the Non-Refundable Registration Fee does not guarantee that you will be selected for the program.
STEP 2 - PRE-SCREENING INTERVIEW
a. Once you have successfully completed your online registration, you will be invited to attend a pre-screening interview with an e-JAM team member. This is an opportunity to discuss the program, answer your questions and to make sure you are happy to move forward.
STEP 3 - PROGRAM FEE DEPOSIT / APPLICATION
a. Minimum Program Fee deposit - US$700.00
Payable after you have successfully completed the registration process and had your pre-screening interview.
Program fee to be made in US Dollars ONLY and deposited in the format of a US Bank Draft, which can be purchased at any Financial Institution.
Deposit made at any Sagicor Bank - A/C# 5501244955 – A/C name: e-JAM, Employment Jamaica, Ltd. Please ask the bank to record your name in the transaction.
b. After making the Program Fee deposit, you are required to submit the following:
• Copy of bank receipt confirming payment of program fee deposit, with your name clearly written
• Upload school verification letter
• Bank statement showing a minimum of US$1,500.00 as proof of emergency funds
• Candidate’s Interview form in preparation for Skype interview with sponsor (form will be sent to you)
c. Create a Skype account in preparation for Skype Interview
d. Select your preferred job from list of jobs that will be provided
e. Complete Sponsor online application form
STEP 4 – FINAL REQUEST & PAYMENTS
Participants will be notified when to do the following:
• Pay balance of Program Fee if not already paid in full
• Pay US Visa Voucher fee US$160.00
• Pay JA$3,500.00 Processing Visa Application/Pre-Departure Orientation fee
• Attend mandatory orientation
• Complete online US Visa application form