STEP 1 - ONLINE REGISTRATION
Have in advance the below required documents to be uploaded:
- e-JAM’s signed agreement – (Download copy, read carefully, print and sign)
- Copy of bank receipt confirming payment of JA$2,500.00 Non-Refundable Registration fee with your name clearly printed - (Payable at Sagior bank: A/C 5501240763 - e-JAM, Employment Jamaica, Ltd.)
- A passport size photograph (professional and smiling)
- An updated resume
- A copy of your passport - including any previously issued USA visas (must be valid up to six (6) months after return date)
Complete our online registration form. (Closed)
All documents MUST be submitted in order to complete the registration process
If you need support, please contact us here.
STEP 2 - PROGRAM FEE PAYMENT / APPLICATION
US$1,375.00 – Program Fee: October 16 - January 15, 2020
US$700.00 – Program Fee minimum deposit - Paid within five (5) business days after registration is confirmed.
Once your registration is confirmed and your program fee deposit is received, you are required to do the following:
- Complete Sponsor online application form
- Select your preferred job from list of jobs that will be provided
- Create a Skype account
- Upload completed Candidate’s Interview form in preparation for Skype interview with sponsor
- Upload school verification letter and a copy of school ID
- Upload proof of student status letter
- Upload copy of bank receipt confirming payment of program fee, with your name clearly written
STEP 3 – FINAL REQUEST & PAYMENTS
- Pay balance of Program Fee if not already paid in full
- Pay Airfare deposit of US$400.00
- Pay US Visa Voucher fee US$160.00
- Pay JA$3,000.00 Processing Visa Application/Pre-Departure Orientation fee
- To attend mandatory orientation
- Complete online US Visa application form
- Securing a preferred job is based on a first come basis. Complete application package and payments must be received on time; there will be a late fee of US$50.00 applied, if payment deadlines are not met.
- Program fee must be paid in US Dollars – if paid in JA Dollars there will be an extra charge of US$15.00.
- Job Offer Letter and DS Forms will not be issued until all fees are paid in full.
- It is e-JAM’s aim to process and send complete applications to our sponsors according to their deadlines; applications will not be considered complete until all supporting documents are received.