J1 Getting Started
STEP 1 - ONLINE REGISTRATION
Do the following prior to completing our online registration form
a. Click here to download e-JAM’s Terms & Conditions and if agreed to our terms and conditions, print, initial where appropriate and sign – (to be uploaded in a word format).
b. Pay the non-refundable US$20 online
c. Prepare to upload the following prior to completing the form:
• e-JAM’s signed Agreement
• A copy of bank receipt with your name printed clearly
• A scanned copy of passport size photograph (professional and smiling)
• An updated resume
• Copy of a valid school ID
• Copy of a school status letter
• Copy of your passport - including any previously issued USA visas (must be valid up to six (6) months after return date)
d. Complete our Online Registration Form
In order to be considered as a potential candidate you MUST complete all sections of the form and upload the required documents listed above.
Note: Payment of the Non-Refundable Registration Fee does not guarantee that you will be selected for the program.
STEP 2 - PRE-SCREENING INTERVIEW
a. Pre-screening Zoom sessions will be held for applicants who have successfully completed the online registration process. This is also an opportunity for students to learn fully about the program and get their questions answered.
STEP 3 - PROGRAM FEE DEPOSIT / APPLICATION
a. Program Fee: US$1,410.00, with a minimum deposit of - US$800.00. There is reduction of US$50.00 (US$1,360,00) if paid in full by October 29, 2021. Payment is due after you have successfully completed the registration process and had your pre-screening orientation and signed e-JAM’s Work and Travel Agreement.
Program fee to be paid in US Dollars ONLY and can be paid by credit card online, or via transfer to e-JAM’s US Bank Account (contact us for banking information)
b. After making the program fee deposit, you are required to upload a school verification letter.
c. Select your preferred job from list of jobs that will be provided
STEP 4 – FINAL REQUEST & PAYMENTS
Participants will be notified when to do the following:
• Pay balance of Program Fee if not already paid in full
• Pay US Visa Voucher fee US$160.00
• Pay US$30 Processing Visa Application/Pre-Departure Orientation fee
• Attend mandatory online orientation
• Complete online US Visa application form