STEP 1 - ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- e-JAM’s signed agreement – (Download copy, read carefully, print and sign)
- Copy of bank receipt confirming payment of JA$2,500.00 - Non-Refundable Registration fee with name clearly printed - (Payable at Sagior bank: A/C 5501240763 - e-JAM, Employment Jamaica, Ltd.)
- A passport size photograph (professional and smiling)
- An updated resume
- A copy of your passport - including any previously issued USA visas (must be valid up to six (6) months after return date).
Please allow 15 minutes to complete our online registration form. Make a note of your username and password.
Once the form is submitted you will receive an email requesting you to click to activate your account. Login to your account using your username and password - on the left menu bar select "my documents" and upload the Required Documents listed above (all uploaded documents must be in PDF or DOC format; and under 2 MB)
All documents MUST be submitted in order to complete the registration process
STEP 2 - APPLICATION / PAYMENT OF PROGRAM FEE
US$1,325.00 – Program Fee paid before October 15, 2018
US$1,375.00 – Program Fee paid after October 16 - January 15, 2019
US$700.00 – Program Fee minimum deposit
Once your registration information is received and you are confirmed as being eligible, you will be expected to pay your program fee (in full, or the minimum deposit) and to do the following:
- Complete Sponsor online application form
- Select your preferred job from list of jobs that will be provided
- Upload completed Candidate’s Interview form in preparation for Skype interview with sponsor
- Upload school verification letter and a copy of school ID
- Upload proof of student status letter
- Upload copy of bank receipt confirming payment of program fee, with your name clearly written
STEP 3 – FINAL REQUEST & PAYMENTS
- Pay balance of Program Fee if not already paid in full
- Pay Airfare deposit of US$400.00
- Pay US Visa Voucher fee US$190.00
- Pay JA$2,500.00 Processing Visa Application/Pre-Departure Orientation fee
- To attend mandatory orientation
- Complete online US Visa application form
- Securing a preferred job is based on a first come basis. Complete application package and payments must be received on time; there will be a late fee of US$35.00 applied, if payment deadlines are not met.
- Job Offer Letter and DS Forms will not be issued until all fees are paid in full.
- It is e-JAM’s aim to process and send complete applications to our sponsors according to their deadlines; applications will not be considered complete until all supporting documents are received.