e-JAM is designed to assist Jobseekers in the Caribbean and abroad, connect with businesses and employers looking to hire and build teams of exceptional people. We combine online recruitment with the personal touch of the traditional employment agency.
Although registering, or applying for a position with e-JAM, does not guarantee employment, we do guarantee that if you have a professional online presence, you have a better chance of being noticed by local and international employers.
e-JAM is a private recruitment firm and businesses contact us to fulfill specific vacancies.. As such, we reserve the right to set certain standards and conditions for all Candidates seeking to gain a position through our agency. Please read and be sure you understand the below standards and conditions policy before creating an account and seeking a placement with us.
When creating your e-JAM Profile
Create a complete profile including an up-to-date resume, clear head shot photo and proof of any certifications, or documents you may have.
Make sure to keep your profile current!
- An up-to-date resume is required in order to be considered for any position with e-JAM.
- We do not accept scanned documents, images, or resumes containing images and/or icons.
- It is recommended that you keep your resume less than 5 pages long.)
- Upload a clear head shot photo (File size limit- 1.5MB max, File dimension - 350 x 350)
- This image should show confidence and professionalism.
- Do not use a picture of a picture. If you have a camera phone, simply take a new photo of yourself.
- No full body images of you posing, this is a profile for employment; show us your best face!
- No Snapchat or similar type filters.
- No sideways images.
Complete About Me/Bio
- Write a paragraph, or more selling your personal work experience.
- Please do not include personal contact details in this section (i.e. address, phone number or email.)
- Any profile with these details displayed will be deactivated.
At e-JAM we review all applications and submit persons meeting the Employers specific request for consideration.
Here is how our process works
- We review all applications for positions that we post.
- We then forward the applications to the Employers that match the job description.
- The Employer then reviews and chooses who they want to interview.
- e-JAM has no control of the persons selected, that is decided by the Employer/Sponsoring company.
- We then contact persons selected to schedule interviews with the Employer.
Please note that only short-listed Candidates are followed up with by the Recruiter. Due to the amount of applications we receive, we are unable to contact each person individually.
If you do not hear back from e-JAM, or our Client, you have not been selected.