- Looking for a career change
- Frustrated in your job search
- Applying for jobs and never get called
- Unemployed for a number of years
- Too old; too young; inexperienced
The first step in finding a job that makes you happy is having a positive attitude; change your attitude and your situation WILL change. Our role is to help you identify your skills, write a professional resume, and walk you through the interviewing process. We also provide you with tools to confidently face the challenges involved in landing the ideal job or launching that entrepreneurial dream.
Our sessions are conducted via telephone and email. You will work with an experienced Coach who will guide and give you a professional perspective on how best to present yourself.
During your coaching session, we will discuss your personal situation, where you are and where you want to go. We will also review your current resume and show you how to make improvements that highlight your skills and accomplishments.
- Half-hour telephone coaching
- How to make yourself more marketable
- Resume review and how best to improve it
- Confirming the correct job title relevant to the type of job you are seeking
- e-JAM online registration profile critique
- Tips on what employers are really looking for
PLEASE NOTE: JOB COACHING SERVICES DOES NOT GUARANTEE A JOB OFFER