Registration Fee: US$25
Non-Refundable Registration Fee: US$25
Students are required to pay a non-refundable US$25.00 Registration Fee in order to be considered as a potential participant.
Note: Paying a registration fee does not guarantee that all students who apply will be accepted on the program, or guaranteed a job.
includes credit card processing fee
- Guaranteed job placement
- Non-Refundable $35.00 US SEVIS Fee
- Visa Sponsorship (Issuance of DS-2019 Form - needed to apply for the J1 Visa)
- Basic Medical insurance (additional fee for insurance upgrade)
- Pre-arranged housing
- Processing Visa Application/Pre-Departure Orientation Fee
- On-going support throughout the program
Based on the large demand for J1 W/T students for Summer 2022, it is anticipated to be even more of a demand for Summer 2023. In order to make an early start and beat any Embassy delays, it is important that participants submit all documents and pay the Program Fee in a timely manner.