Are you an H-2B worker currently employed, and seeking a change in employer at the end of your current employment?

If so, timing is key! The early bird catches the worm - so sign up early for the best jobs. Don't wait until the last minute to apply for an Extension of Stay or you may be disappointed. Because the number of available H-2B visas is limited, and the competition can be intense, it's important to sign up as soon as possible.


If you are in the U.S. legally under an H-2B visa, and your employer has agreed to extend your stay beyond the temporary job period for which you were approved to work, you are eligible for an Extension of Stay. To be considered, you must file an application at least before your temporary employment ends. Your new employer will need to submit proof of the job offer and other paperwork as part of the application process.

It's important to note that there is no guarantee you will receive an Extension of Stay. Your application for 45 days will be subject to review, and the decision rests with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). It is recommended that you first speak to an immigration attorney or qualified representative who can assist you in filing the necessary paperwork and ensure your application is complete before submitting it.

The bottom line is this: Sign up early and first come, first served!


Early application will give you the best chance of securing an Extension of Stay. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to extend your stay - sign up today!