STEP 1 - ONLINE REGISTRATION
Have in advance the below required documents to be uploaded:
- e-JAM’s signed agreement – (Download copy, read carefully, print and sign)
- Copy of bank receipt confirming payment of JA$2,500.00 Non-Refundable Registration fee with your name clearly printed - (Payable at Sagior bank: A/C 5501240763 - e-JAM, Employment Jamaica, Ltd.)
- A passport size photograph (professional and smiling)
- An updated resume
- A copy of your passport - including any previously issued USA visas (must be valid up to six (6) months after return date)
STEP 2 - PROGRAM FEE PAYMENT / APPLICATION
US$1,375.00 – Program Fee: October 16 - January 15, 2020
US$700.00 – Program Fee minimum deposit - Paid within five (5) business days after registration is confirmed.
Once your registration is confirmed and your program fee deposit is received, you are required to do the following:
- Complete Sponsor online application form
- Select your preferred job from list of jobs that will be provided
- Create a Skype account
- Upload completed Candidate’s Interview form in preparation for Skype interview with sponsor
- Upload school verification letter and a copy of school ID
- Upload proof of student status letter
- Upload copy of bank receipt confirming payment of program fee, with your name clearly written
STEP 3 – FINAL REQUEST & PAYMENTS
- Pay balance of Program Fee if not already paid in full
- Pay Airfare deposit of US$400.00
- Pay US Visa Voucher fee US$160.00
- Pay JA$3,000.00 Processing Visa Application/Pre-Departure Orientation fee
- To attend mandatory orientation
- Complete online US Visa application form
- Securing a preferred job is based on a first come basis. Complete application package and payments must be received on time; there will be a late fee of US$50.00 applied, if payment deadlines are not met.
- Program fee must be paid in US Dollars – if paid in JA Dollars there will be an extra charge of US$15.00.
- Job Offer Letter and DS Forms will not be issued until all fees are paid in full.
- It is e-JAM’s aim to process and send complete applications to our sponsors according to their deadlines; applications will not be considered complete until all supporting documents are received.