Frequently Asked Questions - Extension

FAQs - Extension

You can stay on a H-2B Visa for up to one year.  You can also file for an extension for a maximum of three years.

Contact Us

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

  Contact Form


About e-JAM

e-JAM is an experienced employment agency located in Ocho Rios, Jamaica since 2005  We are licensed by the Ministry of Labour to recruit workers for local and overseas employment.


Word On The Street...